loud is a Transformation journey that cuts across Business & IT for all enterprises. Unlike other transformational themes, the uniqueness about Cloud is its ability to offer transformational benefits in lieu of the (seemingly unavoidable) inefficiencies that exist in the system today – be it Business or IT, in tangible terms. This change is proving to be more sustainable, long-term and evolving – be it adoption or ROI.
So what really motivates business to embrace cloud in concrete terms?
- Capital Cost Optimization and Controlled Operating expenses.
- Increased direct revenue generation and/or profitability at same or lesser cost
- IT Platform Efficiency leading to “Optimised Cost of IT”
- Efficient and Agile Business Change Management
- Software Engineering Lifecycle Efficiency
Organization will need support from partners who can understand their business and bring in the expertise to help find the optimal balance of solutions and methodologies that provide the most value.
Key Enterprise Challenges to Cloud Adoption
- Defining the Cloud Strategy and the expectations
- Application portfolio assessment and rationalization
- Identifying business areas, capability, constraints and associated IT infrastructure
- Analysis of organization’s current technology and business landscape, as well as future strategic goals and objectives
- Understanding of the cloud paradigm and the varied technology /vendor choices
- Compliance with region and industry specific regulations
- Defining a roadmap to Cloud Adoption
The Yarago Cloud Services team includes experts who can help organizations prepare the roadmap to Cloud adoption based on your business and technology maturity level.
Yarago offers end-to-end offerings on Cloud with strategic consulting & advisory services to further transform the way organizations leverage IT. Our approach ensures that enterprises view Cloud as a transformation model, with minimal investments, cost-effective yet fully secure IT infrastructure and optimal Return on Investments (ROI).
- Wide domain expertise that helps understand your business better
- Understanding of industry and region regulations and the emphasis on security
- Alliances with leading cloud service providers
- Global presence and delivery centers
- Dedicated Cloud Services team to help adopt cloud computing
- Multi-platform and technology expertise
- Cloud Consulting and Advisory Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Cloud Application Development & Integration Services
- Cloud Management & Monitoring